His LiFe
Sunday, December 25, 2005
3:15 PM
Wish you all Merry Christmas..
it's my-way|`
Time passes damn fast that we will bid farewell to the year 2005..
By the time we enter 2006, I will be having my common test.. Yeah..
For the past week...
Has not spending much time revising...
Studies apart..it has been work and silat...
Started my new job at F&N food factory on Tuesday..
More to the packing and production line...
It has been hard to get the job these days..
I must have been glad to get it at this time...
Yesterday.. silat performance with Selayang Pandang peepz..
at a wedding reception in Tampines..
Again.. performing seni ganda with my ganda partner, Azri..
This time ard.. fighting around with the knife...
It was a well taken performance...
A cool experience... especially me being the one who got attacked most..Haha..
After this.. I should have known how to defend any form of weapon attacks..Yeah
Tomorrow.. goin to spend the Monday with my ex-classmates of 4E3..
Watching the movie..The Chronicles of Narnia..
Looking forward to meet u all there...
For now... Thats all folks...
Signing off,
Muhammad Sallehan..